A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Market for May 2016 compared to May 2015:
- Closed Sales rose 2.6% in May 2016 with 942 units closed vs. 918 in May 2015.
- Cash Sales decreased 18.2% compared to May 2015.
- New Pending Sales increased 6.2% over the previous May sales.
- New Listings also increased in May 2016 by 3.8%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes were up 11.4% to $185,000 compared to $166,000 a year ago.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 10.3% to 2.6 months compared to 2.9 months in May 2015.
- Traditional Sales were up 12.9% with a median sales price of $190,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales went down 44.1% with a median sales price of $131,000.
- Short Sale Closings were down 41.7% with a median sales price of $99,950.