Presented here is a recap of the Brevard County, Florida Townhouse/Condo market for May 2016 compared to May 2015:
- Closed Sales were up 10.5% in May 2016 with 262 units closed compared to 237 in May 2015 with an increase in cash sales by 4.8% in May 2016.
- New Pending Sales are up 4.2% and New Listings are up 4.3%
- Median Sales Price for Town homes/Condos stayed the same at $140,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down 9.8% to 3.7 months compared to 4.1 months in May 2015.
- Traditional Sales increased 21.8% with a median sales price of $143,200.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales were down 61.3% with a median sales price of $110,200.
- Short Sale Closings were down 49.7% with a median sales price of $102,550.