Thursday, April 3, 2008

Commitment - A two-way street in real estate relationships

Commitment is a two way street. A lesson we hopefully learn early on in our lives is that if we want another individual to be committed to us, we must commit to them. The same goes for real estate transactions.

If you are a buyer in the Viera, Suntree, Melbourne or Rockledge market, give me a call. Let's talk and see if you believe I am the right person for you. Likewise, I will decide if you are the right person for me. Before you begin your property search it is best to develop a relationship of commitment.

Purchasing a home is a challenging process. You, as the client, and I (or whomever) as your real estate agent need to be committed to each other and the process!

Why select me? First of all, like any good real estate agent, I want your business. I want you to be a satisfied client. I want you to recommend me to your acquaintances! But, it goes beyond those reasons. What are those other reasons?

I know the market area. I know Rockledge, Viera and Suntree as well as north Melbourne. I have lived in the area for 12 years. I have a child who was educated in the local school system (both private and public) as well as the local colleges.

I have been there as a buyer and seller. I have moved from several states (and overseas)during the past couple of decades. I understand the stresses associated with moves. Additionally, I have contacts in the mortgage, moving and associated businesses. I only recommend folks whom I have complete faith in their ability.

Give me a call at 321-255-2600 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com . Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Melbourne, Florida.

If you are familiar with the area we are the yellow two-story building beside the Denny's Restaurant in Viera!

No comments: