Friday, April 4, 2008

How is the Brevard County Real Estate Market this week?

You can read all the reports or listen to all the talking heads for the status of the current Brevard County real estate market, but why? You want to know how the market is, ask a full time real estate agent. Their week will tell you the real story!

I have had a busy week. It is Friday evening and what have I done this week? Let's see -

  • Showed rental property to one client
  • Emailed rental listings to two new clients
  • Worked with a new buyer interested in one of my listings
  • Spoke with a new client who had chosen me because of my other blog (http://www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com/
  • Working with an interested seller of commercial property in Melbourne
  • Referred a seller client to an agent in Volousia County Florida
  • Conducted an Open House on Sunday with 8 visitors (4 are serious buyer prospects)
  • Prepared two BPOs on pre-foreclosure properties for lenders
  • Spent three productive days in the office

So, what is the Viera, Suntree and Rockledge Florida market like? I say it is picking up! The showings of my listings have been robust. The inquiries from buyers have been increased. Activity on my blogs (this one and) http://www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com/ ) has been increased.

I say the market is rebounding! Great news for sellers! Great news as buyers are realizing the opportunities are out there!

Interested in buying or selling a Viera, Rockledge, Suntree or North Melbourne FLorida property? Call me...email me.....

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Melbourne Florida. I can be reached at 321-255-2600 or by email to agent@moving2brevard.com .

No comments: