Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey, You just missed your Viera Florida buyer and I can't do a thing about it!

A real estate agent called to schedule a Saturday showing of one of my listings. He wanted to show it between 9 and 10:30 tomorrow morning. Apparently he has an out of town buyer who has limited time here who must see homes and make a decision!

His schedule is pretty tight so he has very little flexibility. Besides, if he is like me, he has a route planned out that shows the properties in a sequence which limits the extra miles. With the price of gas, I can understand that too. As a buyer's agent he only gets paid when his client buys!

The owner said to reschedule because the kids need to sleep late. They have been on spring break all week so I don't understand! Where is the motivation?

The other agent told my office "With the inventory available to choose from, we will look at the others." Then he asks the important question - "Doesn't the seller know this?"

Sure the seller knows this. This makes me wonder about seller motivation. As your agent I do all I can to get the potential buyer in your house. How about a little help?

Your buyer for your Viera home may be buying another home this weekend and I can't do a thing about it.

But, you, as the seller, can, , no, MUST do something!!

If you really want to sell your Viera or Suntree home, call me. I will sell it. All I ask is your cooperation. Selling is this market IS A TEAM EFFORT!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Melbourne, Florida. Call me at 321-255-2600 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com . Please rad my other blog at www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com and visit my web site www.moving2brevard.com .

No comments: