Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If you always do what you always done....

I read or heard something years ago. At my age I sometimes forget the source. Grammatically it is not correct, I am sure. It goes something like....

If you always do what you always done, you will always get what you always got!

There is a lot f truth in that as it applies to life and all that life entails. I was thinking this morning that it applies to my Brevard County Florida real estate business. I say "my business" because although I am a Century 21 Baytree Realty real estate agent, I work for myself as an independent contractor. My job is to find the buyers and sellers looking to find a Viera, Suntree or Rockledge, Florida home. How do I do that?

The method of choice for me right now is the Internet! I advertise listings on seemingly tons (an exaggeration) of sites. I post small articles about what our area offers on several blogs. I like to write about what I know!

And, you know what? It brings me buyers and sellers! So, when it comes to "my" business I will continue to do what I always done! See you on the "net."

Looking to sell your Viera, Rockledge, Suntree or Baytree home, please give me a try. Looking to buy in the Viera, Rockledge or Suntree area, give me a try.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Melbourne, Florida.