Monday, April 12, 2010

Those With the Capital, Vision and Guts Can Make Money!

This post was originally posted on this site in March 2010.  It has been revised as of today.

Those with the capital, vision and guts can make money in this real estate market.  Unfortunately many have two of the three components!  In my case, it is the capital.

Today's real estate market in Brevard County, Florida offers excellent opportunities in the re-sale, foreclosure and short sale markets for single family homes and condominiums.  Not all opportunities are in the form of distressed properties (REO and short sale).

Certainly the prices are lower than they have been in years and banks are selling distressed properties at a discount but where will the profit come from?

I am not a fortune teller but I do know real estate is cyclical. It will go back up. And when it does it will be those who had the capital, vision and guts who will likely reap the rewards.

If you are interested in short sales, foreclosures, and other good deals on real estate in Brevard County, Florida, let me know.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent,  Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.  Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me.

Read my blog Florida Homes for Sale for more tips on buying and selling real estate in Florida.