Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its Only a Phone Clip But Its Still More…

It was only a phone clip that attaches my Blackberry Curve to my belt but as a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida, I need my phone nearby at all times.

There is this little kiosk in the Melbourne Mall that sells all sorts of accessories for cell phones.  I stopped by there about a year ago to pickup a protective cover for my Blackberry. 

When the clip broke last week I figured I would have to buy another cover so my wife stopped by.  The guy there gave her a new clip…free.

Sure it was only a plastic clip but the gesture was important.  I will be back...to get their names so I can insert it here...
Whether in business or life, it is the small things that people remember!
That is exactly the way I practice my real estate profession...knowing it is the small services I provide that you will remember.

Call me at 321-693-3850 (or email) if you are considering selling your Viera, Suntree, Baytree or Rockledge, Florida home.  Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.