Monday, April 5, 2010

Florida Offers So Many Lifestyle Choices….

Over the weekend I spent a couple of days in my home town of Palatka Florida.  Located in north Florida along the St John’s River, Palatka is relatively small, rural, 25 miles from St. Augustine and 50 miles south of Jacksonville.

Palatka is country living.  We spent time on the lake, canoeing, grilled out, and even had a bonfire. It was very peaceful, quiet and slow paced! Very nice for a brief respite!

I returned home last night to Brevard County Florida.  Much more populated, located long the Atlantic Ocean. 

Brevard County offers retirement living, golf course living, beach side condo living, residential communities…even some rural living in the north County areas near Titusville.

And this morning I was awakened by the sound of the space shuttle blasting off at 6:21. 

Florida offers it all, regardless of the type of lifestyle you desire.  For information on Brevard County Florida properties, drop me an email or give me a call at 321-693-3850.

Visit my my web site Florida Homes for Sale and read my blog for more information on Florida living.

Gary Waters, Realtor, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.