Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Reality - Home Ownership Is Not For Everyone!

I am a real estate agent in Brevard County, Florida.  My livelihood is based on people buying and selling homes. 

I absolutely love it when people buy a new house in Viera's Heritage Isle, Eason Landing or Suntree's Baytree golf course community! 

But, the reality is not everyone will be a home owner.  The "American Dream" is not everyone's dream!

The reasons some will never buy a house or condo vary...
  • Some will never qualify for a mortgage.
  • Some present home owners will sell and decide they want to live the RV lifestyle. 
  • Some will decide after years of homeownership they are ready to downsize and rent!
  • Some will decide they do not want be tied into a long term commitment. (Home ownership is a long term obligation!) 
  • Plus a multitude of additional reasons...
Please read my blogs for more ideas on selling or buying a real estate:

Florida Homes for Sale
Observations from a Viera Florida Real Estate Agent
Brevard County Florida Real Estate Information
Moving to Brevard County Florida
Moving to Brevard

Contact me if I can help you marketing your house or condo or searching for the next one!  Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge Florida,  Email me or call me directly at 321-693-3850 if I can assist you in any way!