Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Behind Every Foreclosure or Short Sale....

…is a person, a family, a set of circumstances – not  just a brick and mortar house or condo!

Life is not fair. Life is not easy. People lose jobs. People lose loved ones. Families break up. People sometimes make bad choices.

And sometimes these result in having to sell their house or condo as a short sale. Sometimes these circumstances result in losing a house to the foreclosure process.

Regardless, the person will remain after the transaction. The person who will need support and understanding.

If you are facing loss of employment, possible foreclosure, then perhaps a short sale is a consideration. Believe me when I say I can understand!  Call me to discuss if a short sale is a potential solution.  If you don't want to call me, at least call your lender!

In Viera, Suntree, and Rockledge, Florida, call me for your real estate needs, Gary L. Waters PLLC, Florida licensed  real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge Florida.

Email me or call directly 321-693-3850.