|Image courtesy of jscreationzs at FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
Not just "a contract" but a contract for the most money possible, a contract that will close, a contract that will meet their timeline and terms.
If the customer is a buyer, they want to find the best house possible that meets (or exceeds) their needs within their budget.
As a real estate agent what do I want from my customer?
- Open communication with no holds barred (but still civil!).
- Factual information. As a buyer, the basis for a purchase (mortgage qualification or proof of cash). As a seller, disclosures about the property and existing mortgages.
- Cooperation. Being a seller requires a lot more cooperation and flexibility.
- Responsiveness. In real estate contracts time is of the essence.
- Future business. I want to earn and receive your referrals. I want to serve your next real estate need!