But you don't need to search Google for the secret to selling your home...here it is!
The secret to selling your home is simple.
- Set a price that appropriately reflects condition.
- Set a price for its location. You can't change the zip code or the neighborhood. You can't change the school quality (in the short term). Remember location, location, location!
- Set a price based on the competition. A house is likely not going to sell for much more than similar competitive properties in the same location.
- Set a price that reflects the circumstances of the sale including timeline and type of sale (estate, short sale, etc.). The circumstances of the sale do not include a seller "getting what they need from the sale." The market will set the price a willing motivated buyer will pay
The real challenge to selling a home is managing the process so as to get the most money possible while meeting the sellers goals and timeline. That challenge requires process management.
The secret to success when selling your home is simple....Hire a knowledgeable local real estate agent.
Here are some articles to help find a local Melbourne, Florida real estate agent.
- Why Hire a Real Estate Agent to Sell My Melbourne, Florida Home?
- Understand the Limitations of Zillow, Trulia and other Websites.
- Questions to Ask Real Estate Agents During Interviews.
- Being on the Internet is Not an Endorsement - Interview several!
Considering selling your Melbourne, Florida home? Call me at 321-693-3850 for a free market analysis.