Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for February 2017 compared to February 2016:
- Closed Sales - up 2.8% for February 2017 in which the number of units closed was 185 compared to 180 in February 2016. There was a decrease in cash sales of -2.7% compared to February 2016.
- New Pending Sales - down -10.6%.
- New Listings - up 4.4%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos - down -2.3% to $139,900 compared to a year ago, which was $143,232.
- Months Supply of Inventory - down -4.9% to 3.9 months compared to 4.1 months in February 2016.
- Traditional Sales - up 9.3% with a median sales price of $143,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - down -55.6% with a median sales price of $117,237.
- Short Sale Closings - no change in number of closed sales with a median sales price of $87,000 in February of 2017.