Friday, November 20, 2009

Augusta Trace subdivision in Rockledge Florida

Augusta Trace is a nice, albeit smaller, subdivision located at my favorite golf course, Turtle Creek Golf Club.

My office is located down the street from Augusta Trace so this morning I drove down the street past my office to see the properties for sale.

There are not a lot of homes within Augusta Trace, probably 60 or so, thus I was not expecting to find a lot of active listings. It was a good sign to see that there were a few signs up. When I got back to the office, after snapping a couple of photos, I checked - no active listings at this time - just a few awaiting closing!

If Augusta Trace is a neighborhood that interests, let me know and I will set up a search that will email any new listings to you as soon as they hit the market.

Besides being near great golf, Augusta Trace is easily accessible to I-95, shopping and the planned unit development Viera. It is quite convenient to the baseball stadium, shopping, restaurants, excellent schools and more!

With only about 45 miles to Orlando, ....the location can't be beat.

Gary L. Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida serving Florida's Space Coast including the cities and communities of Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, Suntree, Merritt Island, Cocoa Beach and the surrounding region. Whether your interest lies in a 55+ community, a golf course community or water front, give me a call 321-693-3850 or email agent@moving2brevard.com.