Friday, November 13, 2009

Dress for where your are going...not where you are!


As I was walking this morning I saw the lady down the street heading out in what appeared to be winter attire.

In some locales in November this is not unusual. Here in central Florida winter comes for about two weeks in January I think (although it was in the 60s this morning).

Although I did not ask I knew she was taking a trip. (OK, so I saw her putting the luggage in the trunk.)

When you decide to sell your Brevard County, Florida home, you need to "dress it" for where it is headed as well......

  • Pack up all the personalized contents and make it very neutral, almost modelesque (is that a word?).

  • And while you are at it get rid of the excess furnishings and stuff you are not going to move.

  • Oh, lest I forget...clean it up! [if you can smell it, you can't sell it!]
Dress your house for where it is going....to a new owner!

Call me if you are considering selling your Viera, Suntree or Rockledge, Florida home. I can be reached directly at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com. Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.