Monday, November 30, 2009

Irony defined: MLS states "short sale but will not last long!"

The subject was a comment I tweeted (what you do on Twitter) a few moments ago.

Short sale sign It was in response to an MLS entry I had read moments earlier. I must correct my comment though.

Some short sale properties in Viera are indeed listed at some very attractive prices. As a result they will not last long if you mean they will be under contract soon.

In that case the statement is quite possibly very factual.

If you are a short sale buyer in Viera or Suntree and think that it means the deal will close soon after your offer is accepted by the seller then you are mistaken.

Short sales take time and a great deal of patience. Depending on who the lender is approval by the third party may take 6 months or more!

If you are interested in short sale properties in Brevard County, Florida, let me know. I will gladly send you some listings that meet your criteria.

Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com. Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida.

Read my blog Florida Homes for Sale and visit my web site www.moving2brevard.com.