Monday, November 9, 2009

Hanging your sign upside down and other mistakes when selling your Brevard County home

I seek inspiration (if that is what it is called) for these short bursts of wit from something I encounter in my daily existence.

Saturday was no different than others…get up, took the dog for a walk.

And there, just as I turned the corner, was my inspiration. No it was not the lady out picking up her newspaper but rather a garage sale sign.

Something that is so simple yet was still a mistake. The garage sale sign was securely fastened to the stake in the ground. But, it was upside down!

When you get ready to sell your house talk to several real estate agents. Seek recommendations about getting your house sold quickly. Some things a seller can do to increase appeal are so simple - as simple as placing a sign out front.

Yet, some simple tasks can be done wrong.

Gary Waters, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Read my blog Forida Homes for Sale and Observations from a Viera Florida Realtor for helpful information on buying and selling a home in Brevard County, Florida. Visit my web site at www.moving2brevard.com.