Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Home Seller Tips: If your price is higher, show them why!

Many of the homes for sale in Viera, Florida developments were built by the same builder(s) and look very similar.  It is not uncommon for a development to only have four or five floor plans with the major difference being the front elevation.  Once inside, many look alike.

So when it comes time to sell your Viera home it is critical to differentiate your home from all the other contenders.

If your home is better than the others say so.

If your list price is higher, show them why!

As a Viera and Melbourne, Florida real estate agent one of the questions I ask prospective sellers is "What quality do you like most about your home?"

When I am hired to sell your Viera, Florida home I am going to use the answer to the above question as the starting point when preparing my marketing plan.



Want to sell your Viera, Florida home?   Give me a call at 321-693-3850 or send me an emailLets set that interview date!

agent@moving2brevard.com