Saturday, February 7, 2009

Florida Home For Sale - $20,000

road sign I caught a glimpse of this sign at an on ramp to I-95 in Brevard County Florida a few weeks ago. I went by the same intersection yesterday and it was still standing.

It got me to thinking about the good and the bad of this humble sign.

First, the good. The price is quite attractive. After all, a home in Brevard County Florida for $20,000! Another good quality is the truthfulness - "Needs Work" may be obvious at that price but you may as well tell them up front!

Now, the bad. Placing a sign at the Interstate off/on ramp is not effective advertising. How many builders are "belly up" who used live sign folks last summer?

So, how do you sell a home in Viera Florida? Price it right for the

  • Location
  • Condition
  • Competition

Want to know how to advertise it effectively? Give me a call. I will gladly share my marketing knowledge!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com

No comments: