Friday, February 6, 2009

Resources for those Moving to Brevard County Florida

Years ago - I hesitate to say how many - I was a young Navy officer who had just received orders to Okinawa, Japan. For all I knew, I had just been banished to the most remote place in the world!
Now, move forward to 2009...You possibly work for one of the major employers in the area (Harris Corp, Rockwell Collins, NASA) or are serving in the U.S. Air Force or U.S. Navy. You have just found out you will be moving to Brevard County, Florida. It is not Japan but it is perhaps a ways away from your current "home."

Today, unlike 25 years ago, you have a multitude of resource available, especially the Internet. So where does one go to find out information? Some of these sites are "my competitors" however my goal here is to assist you - not "kidnap" you! May I suggest...

If you are relocating to Brevard County, Florida, be it job related, to be near family, to retire to a 55+ community like Heritage Isle or Grand Isle, please contact me for assistance.

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com. Read my blogs at www.activerain.com/blogs/gwatersc21 and http://www.moving2brevard.blogspot.com/.




No comments: