Thursday, February 5, 2009

Viera Florida Real Estate Strategist

Last night while watching the "talking heads" as per my "hobby," it finally struck me that every one of these "experts" was called a "strategist."

Let's see..Democratic strategist, Republican strategist, whatever. I looked up the definition and it was amazing that it was one who practices strategy.

When I see strategy I think of former President Bush's use of the word "stratgery" or whatever.

After careful consideration I have now decided to refer to myself as a real estate strategist. After all, successfully buying and selling residential properties in this market requires strategy.

Therefore, I am now your residential real estate strategist for Viera, Rockledge, Suntree and north Melbourne Florida. Call me for all your real estate needs!

Gary Waters, Florida licensed real estate agent, Century 21 Baytree Realty, Rockledge, Florida. Call me directly at 321-693-3850 or email me at agent@moving2brevard.com.

Read my other blog at http://www.moving2brevard,blogspot.com/.

This post was written a bit tongue in cheek, a wee bit seriously, and with a lot of intended self promotion!

No comments: